St. James’ Hospital, Chalakudy, radiate the healing mission of Jesus Christ. This is a super specialty hospital owned and managed by the diocese of Irinjalakuda with 27 years of Excellence in health ministry. St.James’ Hospital trust registered under the government and ministers services to the suffering segment of the society, irrespective of cast, creed, race or religion. It was started in 1989. Now we have 12 super specialty and 18 specialty departments.
Now we are offering 2 years Diploma Courses in our hospital under Bharat Sevak Samaj (BSS)
BHARAT SEVAK SAMAJ (BSS) : Bharat Sevak Samaj National Development Agency, established in 1952 by Planning Commission, Govt. Of India to ensure public co-operation for implementing Government plans. The constitution and functioning of BSS is approved unanimously by the Indian Parliament.
COURSE OFFERED :2 Years Diploma in
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Radiology And Imaging Technology
- Pharmacy Assistant
- First Aid And Nursing Care ( Nursing Assistant )
- Operation Theatre Technology
- Ayurveda, Panchakarma , Nursing & Yoga
- Anesthesia Technology
- Academic: SSLC/+2/VHSE with pass marks from any recognized board. All groups are eligible.
- Eligibility certificate: Candidates who have passed their qualifying examination, from outside the state of Kerala shall produce certificate of recognition and equivalency of qualifying examination from board of Kerala. This should be furnished at the time of interview for admission.
- Age : Applicant should have completed 14 years only
- Admission of students shall be once in a year.
- Students shall be medically fit.