Department is professionally managed by a team of skilled and dedicated doctor and paramedical staff. Common diseases such as diabetes, hypertension and chronic glomerulo-nephritis can lead to permanent loss of renal functions – with dialysis and renal transplantation being the outcome. The emergence of new therapeutic interventions has enabled to diagnose renal disease early and prevent its progression.
Major Services Offered
- State-of the -art Dialysis unit, with all modern facilities
- 7 bedded dialysis unit which provides advanced treatment for seriously ill patients
- Dialysis for patients with acute and chronic kidney disease and also for various drug toxicities
- Peritoneal dialysis
- Bicarbonate Heamodialysis procedures using reverse osmosis system of water purification
- CAPD & Haemodialysis
- Special Clinic for Diabetic and Hypertensive Nephropathy Vasculature
- Preventive Nephrology
The diagnostic procedures available include
- Renal ultrasound
- Doppler studies of renal Vasculature.