Please contact 0480-2710271 for availing ambulance service for pick up and transport to the hospital.
Blood Transfusion Services
Our blood bank adopts best practices in all respects of blood screening, blood collection and processing. Donors are bleed skillfully, treated well and are given light refreshment with donor cards. It has developed good manufacturing and laboratory practices within the blood bank to protect the health of both blood donors and recipients of blood and is headed by a MD Pathologist.
A division under the Department of Neurosciences.
- To ensure and special focus for every child to achieve their maximum potential at educational, social and personal levels.
- To help parents with parenting skills to deal with childhood disorders.
Facilities and services provided
- Providing professional counseling services mainly for children with behavioral problems, learning disabilities and ADHD.
- Accessing poor academic performance and imparting study skills and memory techniques
- Remedial education by Special Educators for children with mental retardation, learning disabilities with ADHD.
Hospital food is an essential part of patient care. Good food can encourage patients to eat well, giving them the nutrients they need to recover from surgery and illness. Dietary department aims to ensure delivery of high quality food and food services to patients. Has a modern kitchen serving vegetarian food. Every meal going to patients is specifically catered to their dietary needs. The service is free and currently limited for patients aged 60 years and above.
This department has modern laboratories with automated Biochemistry, Haematology, Microbiology, Cytology and Clinical Pathology sections with equipment to give accurate and prompt diagnosis. The labs provide round the clock services to our patients.
X-Ray, Ultrasound, CT Scan facilities are available round the clock.
We have ozone friendly stainless steel refrigerated mortuary system with a capacity to keep nine bodies. Please contact 0480-2710271 to avail mortuary services
We have two pharmacies in the hospital and operate round the clock catering to the needs of our patients. The medicines are stored in well lit, clean and ventilated environment. All medicines are stocked as per the recommendations of our Drug Formulary Committee involving various senior professors.
Physiotherapy department specializes to restore functional ability and quality of life to those with physical impairments or disabilities.
Specialties and services offered
Well equipped and provisional expertise support for exercise .therapy and electrotherapy
Musculoskeletal / Orthopedic Unit
- Spinal and Joint problem : Getting back in step after hip, knee and other joint replacements
- Post-traumatic Management : Rehabilitation for all types of fractures, dislocation etc.
- Back pain Management :Rehabilitation for disc prolapsed cases, Degenerative disorders like cervical and lumbar spondylosis, osteoarthritis
- Management for soft tissue injuries : Tennis elbow, frozen shoulder, fasciitis etc.
- Sports and Fitness : Ligament sprains, muscle strains and sports injuries. Gait training consists of walker mobilization and cruch walking
- Hand Rehabilitation : Newly introduced wing for rehabilitation of hand related injuries such as tendon and crush injuries, peripheral nerve injuries, post-traumatic stiffness. Rehabilitation consists of exercises, mobilization, wax bath, splintage
Rehabilitation for stroke, traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, neurodegenerative disorders such as Parkinson’s disease, Multiple Sclerosis etc.
Comprehensive physical care of critically ill patients admitted to ICU to prevent complication like pneumonia, bed sore, critically ill, neuropathy, myopathy etc.
Rehabilitation of aged people to improve gait, strength and endurance of the patients with motor and musculo-skeletal problem